Free SalesGenius Small Business Account FAQ
- Why can't I use a free or non-corporate email account?
SalesGenius policy requires that all accounts be associated with a business entity.
- Why was my account not created or suspended?
If you recieve an email informing you that your account could not be created or your account has been suspended, it is probably because our internal privacy review system saw something in either your campaign or sign up information that raised a red alert. We take privacy very seriously and adhere to all CAN-SPAM compliance and best practices.
- You signed up with a free webmail account, which is in violation of our policy. You must have an email address that can be traced back to a known business entity.
- Your email domain and web domain does not match.
- Your web site redirects to another web site.
- Your email or web infrastructure is not correctly set up or is listed as source of problems on prominent blocking lists.
- Your email domain is anonymously registered when verified by WHOIS. We require that all domain information provided to your registry be traceable to a physical address and contact person reachable.
- Your most recent campaign received a large number of spam complaints.
- Generally after we receive complaints, you did not answer in a timely and satisfactory manner to our requests for more information about contacts opt-in.
- Your most recent campaign contains unacceptable content.
- Your most recent campaign violates our Terms of Service .
- SalesGenius auto provisions free SalesGenius service for email addresses based in North America and the United Kingdom. If you are from another country and wish to pursue a free SalesGenius account, please contact us.
For further information regarding creation of Free SalesGenius Accounts email
* Read Full Terms and Conditions.